Adding Text to Individual Hugs
The VidHug for Business Beta gives you the ability to add a name and description to individual videos. This will enable you to label the speaker or provide other brief information about the clip.
- From your Group Hug dashboard, select the gear icon on the individual video you would like to edit.
- Select the pencil icon from the resulting menu.
- Select the “Text” option in the resulting editor tool
- Enter the name of the speaker and a description/title.
- The changes will appear once the video is placed into the final Group Hug montage.
Step by Step:
Select the Gear icon
Press the gear icon on the individual video you would like to edit.
Select the Pencil icon
Once the gear icon is opened, a blue screen will appear. Press on the pencil to open the editing features
Select "Text" from the editing options
Edit the name and description fields
Add the name and description of the person in the video.
Press Apply to save changes.
There will be a blue T icon on the individual video; so that you know text had been added. However, the text will only appear in the Group Hug montage.