How do I move hugs from one Group Hug to another?
In some situations, you may need to transfer hugs (individual videos) from one Group Hug project over to another. For example:
- You created two Group Hugs for one occasion and want to merge them together
- You have one Group Hug that is too long and need to move some of its content over to a new Group Hug
In this situation, you'll have two Group Hugs. The one which contains the hugs you want to move, we'll call the Source. The other one, we'll call the Destination. Here are the steps to move the hugs over:
- Download the hugs from the Source (this will require the Source to be unlocked)
- Upload the hugs to the Destination. You may need to extend the due date on the Destination if it has ended.
- If you're keeping the Source, discard the Hugs you moved over
- If you don't need the Source anymore, delete it
That's all - your Hugs have been moved over!